Monday, May 2, 2011

Nuts about Sketches 159 and BD #3

Good evening!! Earlier today NUTS ABOUT SKETCHES revealed TWO sketches! One for the BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION and the other for the weekly sketch- Week 159.

First here is the birthday sketch.



I decided to do an over-due layout all about ME! I don't know if this has happened to any other scrapbooker or crafter, but I feel that my ability to put together color schemes and coordinate things in my layouts has (finally) translated into my clothing. I now feel like I dress better and on this day I felt particularly pretty so I took some self-portraits.

I used a mix of Bella Blvd and Crate Paper to make this layout. I also used Prima flowers and die cut some white swirls. And to tie all the colors together I added a row of punched circles like the sketch suggested. 



some close ups:

 

______________________________


The weekly sketch was a 2-pger and I used photos from a special lunch my son, my in-laws and I had with my husband. We drove up to Oma and Opa's house for the day and then in the afternoon went to Panda Express for some good food!! 


The green dot paper is Doodlebug Design and the rest our Basic Grey. I also die cut two sets of forks and knives to tie in the them of eating. I also added in some stickers from the Basic Grey collection and scattered some brads. Lastly, I doodled in a border. Clean and simple, my style. :) 


Some close ups:



thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those are two fun sketches!! You rocked them! You are so cute and I love that layout of you! Wonderful work as always Sabrina!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BOTH BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the flowers and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sheila said...

So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...