Monday, May 30, 2011

Nuts about Sketches Week 163

Back again to share Week 163 from Nuts about Sketches.

Here is the sketch:
016

I took the sketch and flipped it upside down so that way I could (painfully) create the banners. (I’m not that great at making banners especially with the string part.) I used DCWV Celebration stack for the papers. I die cut all the circles, flowers and the star borders. I then added eyelets and blue gromlets using my Big Bite. Lastly I punched out the popped flowers are punched from paper and the cut apart. I had so much fun making this layout since it has tons of colors which is what I LOVE!!

Family 2010- Opa birthday
Some close ups:
IMG_4398 IMG_4399IMG_4400 IMG_4401
Come back tomorrow for PROJECT LIFE WEEK 21

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think you did AWESOME on the banners!! They look GREAT!!! Loving the photos too... beautiful lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...