Monday, May 16, 2011

Nuts about Sketches Week 160

Good evening!! I wanted to share my Design Team reveal for Nuts about Sketches. It was such a wonderful sketch that I did it TWICE!!

Here is the sketch:

014

The first take is the right side using the wonderful new collection I picked up from Crate Paper called ‘Neighborhood’. I kept this layout pretty simple by using the die cuts included in the kit. I just pop dotted them and added some doodles.
The photos are from a spring walk we talk in early April. 

161

Some close ups:
IMG_3399   IMG_3400
_____________________________

The next take uses the whole sketch. I used photos from our recent vacation in March.

I also made the flowers using THIS post from Ideas from Scrapbookers. First, I die cut all the flowers and centers. Then, I misted them and inked them (after they dried). Next, I added stickles to the flower centers. Lastly, I layered them all together. They are so easy and fun to make!

The buttons and lace are from Little Red Cottage

161 2nd
Some close ups:
IMG_3392 IMG_3394IMG_3395

Go check out the sketch!
Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

these are FAB!! I loveeeeeeeee all the Crate on the first one and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers on the second one!!! GORGEOUS lo's!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Sonboul's said...

Cute sketch and great job with the Crate Paper. Don't you just love their new stuff?!

Nati Tristan said...

That's very cute! I like both of them very much sabrina! i hope you are having a fantastic week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...