Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project Life Week 13 and Week 14

Hi!! I didn't post my photos for Project Life week because I ran out of time, but I do have photos. TONS of them!! lol.  And I will be linking up with these AWESOME blogs:




Here is a collage of the Week 13- March 27th to April 2nd


And this is Week 14 April 3rd to April 9th

Sunday ---> We had a wonderful family day playing outside and going a walk. I absolutely LOVE this photo I got of all our shadows- Mommy, Daddy, Captain and Lulu, our dog.

Monday ---> My husband went out for his birthday so little man and I enjoyed some late night backyard time picking flowers and (trying) to whack our dog with sticks. :)


Tuesday --> YEAH!! Scrappy mail came!! A package from Joann;s

Wednesday --> I just LOVE our blooming flowers by our mailbox!! 

Thursday --> Playgroup!! My little man (left) is eating with his pal Mr. E!

Friday ---> My creation at work! The kids all love making Fuse Beads creation and I made this one while sitting with them and talking. I didn't iron mine (to melt the beads together) since I'm the teacher. :)

Saturday --> An awesome start to a fun, action-packed weekend with my little man! A shopping trip and a special treat of JAMBA JUICE!! 

thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee photos! I loveeeeeee that last one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...