Monday, April 11, 2011

Nuts about Sketches 156 and Birthday Celebration

Good afternoon!! Trying to quickly write up a blog post about NUTS ABOUT SKETCHES reveal day and the upcoming BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!! 

Here is the sketch for Week 156:

I used a 5x7 photo of my chubby baby back when he was only 9 months and it was his first Christmas ever. We felt (and still feel blessed) to have him in our lives. 

I pretty much stuck to the sketch. I loved the circles and knew that I wanted to use my Cricut to die cut string of lights. I then took several papers and patterned papers to cover the lights. I then anchored them down with brads. For the papers I used Basic Grey Jovial collection and chipboard pieces. I LOVED how this layout came out!! 


Some close ups:


STAY TUNED: Nuts about Sketches birthday Celebration is coming soon!! Starting April 30th their will be a NEW SKETCH every day and TWO on Monday!! How exciting is that!! PLUS there will be a prize for anyone who completes ONE of the sketches!! Make to go check them out and be a follower!! :) 

thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo and loveeeeee the Christmas light strings! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heather Landry said...

I absolutely ADORE the Christmas lights. This is such a cute page!

You asked about how I changed the message in the comment window... Go To Your Dashboard-Click On Settings-Click On Comments. Then enter what you'd like to say in the box that says "Comment Form Message". Then save! Easy peasy. =0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...