Monday, April 4, 2011

Design Team Reveals

I have my TWO design team reveals today!! Nuts about Sketches and Scrap that Baby.

For Scrap that Baby PROMPT 26 is all about our kids and the messes they make! I put together a mix of photos that show my son at his best- being the KING of Mess!! He loves to make messes and my belief is children need to make messes, to a certain extent, to explore the world around them. It's important that they know its ok to make an 'exploratory' or 'trying-to-help' mess. :)

The big colorful paper is a die cut from my Cricut and its an old paper that finally found a perfect home. I also used some boy SRM stickers that worked perfect!!


some close ups:



______________________________________________________

And my second reveal is Nuts about Sketches sketch 155. This sketch was a challenge since I decided to not use the 5x5 photo and instead use two skinny photos.  So, I made it more difficult on myself lol. I used some photos of my September visit to see my Mom and my bestest friend, Carlos. I always look forward to seeing him and hanging out! And, he just adores my son!!

I also used a Basic Grey basics white paper that I inked in the various colors to tie it all together. I also used flowers to add to the color scheme. I loved all the photos and the fun placements for the embellies on this sketch!

I just love her versatile this sketch is!!


Some close ups:


thanks for stopping by!! 


2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Oh these are fun layouts Sabrina! I love love the one of Captain Cuteness!! That little embelly of "Caution: A Boy Live here!" Is so adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are FABULOUS!! I love love love the colors, the buttons and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...