Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy Busy Bee Scrapping

Before and after the vacation I have managed to finish up a bunch of layouts!! Yeah!! I still have a fairly long list of "unfinished" but at least its getting done!

 __________________________________
The first layout I finished up was about a fun day with my Aunt Sandra and Cousin T. We love getting together with them and on this day we went to the local park, zoo and went on a train ride. It is so priceless (and heartwarming) watching my cousin and my son together!! You can definitely see the love and “older brother-ness” in my cousin!!

I used a sketch from Ally Scraps. I die cut the train and used buttons to mimic the steam coming up. I also die cut the sun and crossing as well.

 

Some close ups:
 
 __________________________________

A second 2 pager I completed was about our family BBQ back in June. We celebrated the family photo shoot, Father’s Day and my Grandpa’s birthday all in one event!!

I used Sketches for Scrapbooking book for the design . I die cut the border shapes using Accent Essentials. I then added a small row of mixed embellish- flowers, brads and Eyelet Outlet suns- to tie everything together.


Some close ups:

 __________________________________

This third 2 pager is all about Father’s Day 2010. We celebrated the special day at my in-laws house. My son loves their home and helped make my husband’s card.

I used another Sketches from Scrapbooking sketch. I die cut several different shaped stars, layered them and doodled on them.  I also die cut some gears and wheels to add to “manly” feeling.  I also stepped outside my box, a little, and used a BIG patterned paper on the layout! Yeah me! 
 
 
some close ups:

 __________________________________
 
Lastly, a fourth 2-pager also celebrates fatherhood. I knew that for each of my son’s years I wanted to do a collection of photos to represent Mommy and Daddy’s year with him. So, this is my husband's first year with our son.

I got the NEW, to me, Cricut cartridge SIMPLE CHARMED and I wonder WHERE has it been?!?! I absolutely LOVE it and it is SO versatile. Everyone can use it for so many different things!! Anyways…..enough with my little promotion lol. I used that cartridge to make the sun, layered sun face and clouds. So cute and fun! I also die cut some hearts and crumpled them.

I went with a fun, colorful color scheme using Basic Grey and Echo Park papers. I also used another Sketches for Scrapbooking sketch.



close ups:


Whew!! I will be back tomorrow with my DESIGN TEAM REVEALS!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love all your two pagers... You make scrapping boys look so easy! Your layouts are fabulous Sabrina!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are ALL GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the sun and clouds on the last one!! Thanks sooooooooo much for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate it! I will be following you now :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...