Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Scrapbooking

Hello!! It has been a BUSY few days since we were preparing for our son's birthday party today!! Plus, work had been pretty busy and tiring me out. We stayed up till past midnight, on Saturday, putting up decorations and doing the finishing touches.

I did manage to finish up two layouts on my "UNFINISHED" list which is incredibly too long! Here is the list with the two layouts crossed up. 



The first layout is my son and his walker. It was a huge step in him being mobile and being able to get around more. He LOVED being in his walker and spent much of 6 months and on in it. I used a Got Sketch? sketch for this layout. 

I used some Bazzill Arrows to add some interest and tie in the colors. I also added some buttons around the swirl arrow to tie-in with the circle paper. 

some close ups:

_______________________________________

The second layout is one I started last year, at least 6 months ago. I don't know why I never finished it. I think the right side with the border had me stuck. I used a Allison Davis sketch. I finally got my "issue" and just used a mix of chipboard, dimensional flower stickers and pre-made flowers.


some close ups:

_______________________________________

And lastly, here is a few pictures from today!! And stay tuned for tomorrow's REVEAL on NUTS ABOUT SKETCHES!!!

Head over THERE to suggest a way to CELEBRATE the 3rd anniversary of Nuts about Sketches!! 





 thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

OH my gosh! Captain is so adorable and you did wonderful layotus! Love you sabrina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...