Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Scrapbooking

Hello!! I have had so much scrapbooking this weekend (when do I not! ) and I wanted to share my completed layouts! And tomorrow I have a NUTS ABOUT SKETCHES Design Team reveal!! YEAH!! 

The first one is one I started a long time ago, but I wanted my sister to do the journaling since its the FIRST layout (many more are to come) introducing her new puppy Zader! He is the most loveable big brute you have ever seen! 


I used a Page Map for this layout; mainly because I love the row of embellies in the middle. I used a mix of die cut flowers layered on circles and/or circles layered with brads. And my sister loved the layout as well!

some close ups:

the journaling:

__________________________________

The second layout I finally completed was about my Mom and her visit last May. I used a Nuts about Sketches sketch and some OLD stash! Don't you just LOVE it when you use up old stuff and find a home for it! 

I used some old Basic Grey Offbeat rub-ons and some old chipboard flowers I had laying around. I also used Basic Grey Origins rub-ons as well. I loved this particular sketch since it had a great row of embellishments down the side. Otherwise this was pretty simple layout full of color to coordinate with Captain and Grandma's shirts PLUS all the fun we had. 


some close ups:

thanks for stopping by!!
 


1 comment:

Geri said...

I love the bright pretty paper and the Hanging with Grandma page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...