Tuesday, February 8, 2011

100% Attitude Layout

Hello!! I had a busy weekend making LAYOUTS (of course) during nap time! I had so much during my two days of nap time. 

The first layout I did was "100% Attitude" and it was definitely a once-in-a-million picture that I captured. My son was playing with my husband's hat in the back seat and I decided to snap some pictures. I never expected to get the picture I did!


My insider tips:
---- I used a sketch from PageMaps that was for a 8.5x11 size that I converted into 12x12
---- I created the star background by using a Crafter's Workshop template and then misting over it.
---- I framed the photo with doodling and rub on stitching
---- I wanted a bold color above the photo to draw attention to it so I picked the green ribbon. I then 'anchored' down the ribbon to the layout with buttons so that the ribbon didn't seem like it was just floating on the layout
---- I decorated the layout with a mix of buttons, brads and punched stars

CLOSE UP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...