Sunday, November 21, 2010

Two Pagers Galore!!



It seems the theme for this month has been working on several two pagers!! I have been really productive and finishing up some I started last month AND creating brand new ones.

This layout is finishing LAST Christmas using a Nuts about Sketches sketch. I love how their sketches always (to me) focus on tons of photos.

Some details:
I always do several title fonts in my title and this layout is no exception! :)

For the embellies I used buttons and flowers.

I also used some gold stickles to doodle around the embellishment clusters.



This layout is from our March Vacation to San Jose and San Francisco.

I used a Page Map for this layout. I kept the layout very simple with some stackes circles. I then finished them with doodling and stickles.



While I was away at a Scrapbook Expo in March my husband went to Reno, NV with his best friend. I used another Nuts about Sketches for this layout.

Some notes:
I inked and misted both arrows
I used an October Afternoon Road Map collection paper to punch out the different road signs.
Lastly, my husband wrote some of the journaling despite him NOT wanting to do it at ALL. He also informed he does NOT want me to scrap him at all. LOL. Too bad I told him!!!



My second to LAST layout about my son's birthday! And his next BD is in a little over FOUR months!

I used a Scrapbooks Etc sketch.

Some notes:
I used some Hambly star rub-ons that I then cut out and distressed.

I used buttons to create half circles around the stars.

I pop dotted the two focal photos

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...