Monday, November 22, 2010

Sketches- Allison Davis

Here is my take on AUGUST'S SKETCH THREE different ways!!

The first one features my silly pirate getting a SUPER special treat from Grandma (my Mom) on Halloween.
I kept the sketch pretty much the same here.

I made the cups and straws by using a clip art image and then tracing on the paper. I then scattered some bling to tie into the theme of a pirate's 'bounty'.









Here is the second take on the sketch. I used inspiration from the sketch as well as a version Allison Davis did.

Between my Mom and I we took over 45 pictures of my son playing in different sets of pumpkins!! So altering this sketch to include a ton of mini-pictures was perfect.

For the pumpkins I die cut then cut off the tip where the stem and flipped it over since green was on the back. I then doodled on the pumpkins and added pop dots.





The third take on the sketch as a single layout. I went with a my usual clean and simple styling by adding only buttons as the embellishments. I thought about adding money but wasnt quite sure how to do that. :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...