Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Layouts- YEAH!!

My first two layouts of November! Its been hard and quite an adjustment trying to find time to scrap.

This is my sweetie tackling the pumpkins. Another scrapper said "Who knew pumpkin searching could be a sport?" And thats so true!! Anything destructive- jumping, sitting and trying to conquer the pumpkins is best!

I used a Pencil Lines sketch. I loved the simplicity which is definitely my style. I emphasized the photos by using some Queens fusion and pumpkin pp.

 


My son and his playgroup friend enjoying a sweet, hand-holding time in a wheelbarrow at a local pumpkin patch.

I die cut the hearts and then crumpled them. After that I pop-dotted them and added stickles.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...