Friday, October 8, 2010

Scrapbook Layouts

Some more layouts I finished up today! One of my goals this month is to completely clear off my scrappy desk of any started layouts.

This is a layout I started last month, but put aside and didn’t finish until yesterday. I used a 12/2009 Pagemap as my foundation. I split two pictures and put them together to make one. I also used a mask for the two misted circles.


Another goal this month is to FINISH my son's first birthday. I am only about 6 layouts and 2 2pagers away from being done. Its a very lofty goal but we shall see!

For this layout I used an Inspired Blueprints Sketch #30. Since, there were so many photos on here (and that was my focus) I kept the embellies simple.



Lately, I have noticed at nap time I get all scattered brain as to WHAT or WHERE I should start when its comes to a scrappy LO. I am so excited to have this free time; I lose all focus. Its silly I know! Well, I saw this photos on top of my "to-sort" and put away pile and GRABBED them.

I used Sketchy Thursdays sketch from 9-16 for this LO.

And the large sunflower was made using a Basic Grey sticker; matting it and cut apart the different petals. I then cut a stem and rough-cut some leaves.

here is a close up:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...