Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scrapbook LO- Sketchy Thursdays

Sketchy Thursdays put up an awesome 2 page sketch last week and I knew right away I could use it for our Alaska trip. I decided to use the sketch to scrap Skagway, Alaska.

Back in June we went on a cruise to Alaska (lucky us!) and our second stop was Skagway. The town is so beautiful and full of history!

Some information on the LO:
I used Basic Grey Granola on here since the papers go perfect with the outdoor theme.

I cut my photo strips 10 1/4' by 3 1/4'.

The photos range in size from 3x2 3x3 and 3x4. The two focal photos are 4x5.

For the title I used a laser diecut I bought in Skagway!!

 

3 comments:

Amarilys said...

love your take on sketchy Thursdays sketch!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Cool page! Love how you used the sketch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I would LOVE to go there!! AWESOME photos!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...