Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scrapbook LO- Cali Girls

When I saw these pictures on my sister's best friend's Facebook I knew they needed special treatment! (And of course I asked permission to take them and scrap them).

I used a beautiful Beggahuna sketch for my design and inspiration.



Here is my version of the sketch. I did a ton of layering and for the background yellow paper I did some water distressing around the edges and crumpled it. The flourishes were die cut using the Cricut.
 


I hand made the flowers using my friend Amy's beautiful tutorial- linked here. She even provides the template to make the flowers which is just awesome!! The flowers were super easy to make and you can really personalize them with the choice in chalk color and sharpie marker!!
 


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amarilys said...

way to go Sabrina! This looks wonderful! love all the yellows and your flowers turned out awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...