Friday, September 10, 2010

My layout favorites

~~~> An ordinary for my little man discovering the world. He was practicing lifting himself up and loved reaching for our books.
I loved making the little books to tie into the theme!
 

~~~>This sketch was perfect for this photos from our snow trip in January. I was making snow angels with my son.
And the second layout is on the same day and my son playing in the snow and looking so cute bundled up!
 

 

~~~>I had a challenge on sb.com to use the Kelly Clarkson song as my inspiration or theme for the LO. I came up with a humorous look at my favorite scrappin tools I cant live without. I also used my own sketch which is a rarity :)
 

~~~> These wonderful (priceless too) pictures were taken on an ordinary night where we grabbed the camera and started snapping goofy pictures. And this Doodlebug rub on finally found a perfect home.
 

~~~>I scraplifted the oh-so-talented Rebecca's Layout for my annual Spring photos. I also used my Cricut to diecut some leaves and branches which I then used them to mask with. I also did a ton of distressing and painting.
 

~~~> I used a pagemap sketch to scrap my son's first time with mashed potatoes.
 

~~~>My son's FAVORITE face is the snort! It is the cutest!
 

~~~>Our sweet little Lulu who has the silliest personality! I used a Scrapbooks Etc layout as my inspiration.
 

~~~>I LOVE TWILIGHT!! This was my layout about getting to see the movie on the premiere day with my sister-in-law.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...