Thursday, September 9, 2010

August Layouts

Here a just a few Layouts I completed in August:

~~~This one was about my (early) birthday lunch with my Mom and sister. And as part of a monochromatic challenge over at sb.com I used purple throughout.
 

~~~For the small layered roses I used my friend Pat's tutorial: here
And the large flower is a few birthday cards cut out and pieced together.
 

~~~My first layout featuring my son and his Great Grandma.
 

~~~I used several papers to make the lollipop flowers. I then crumpled, inked each layered and added stickles on the edges. Finally, I layered them with a button on top
 

~~~Such a FUN LO to make!! And it markes such an important time in my son's life. He is very much into markers and coloring everywhere so I had to document the first time he went 'crazy' with them.
 

~~~I decided to make my own markers using some scraps and doodling at the top. I also challenged myself to use no patterned papers and instead did a TON of stamping and inking.
 

~~~My favorite 2pger of the month! I had a challenge over at sb.com using an old Pagemap from 2006. And boy was it a challenge since the map didnt have sizes and for me that is SO hard to do.
 

~~~I used my Cricut and Lyrical Letters to create the banner. I then matted it on black cs and cut out with decorative scissors. Finally, I added a sparkle brad and fiber to connect them.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...