Monday, August 16, 2010

Scrapbook LO

Yesterday I was able to finish this LO. The pictures were taken on August 1st when we took a day trip down to Half Moon Bay. Captain, my son, and I had so much playing this game with waves. Trying to chase them and then running away when they touched my toes.

The black dot flower, the red and blue misted flowers were my *attempt* at my friend Megan's flower tutorial over at Crop Chocolate Designs. Here is the link: Step 5 Petal Punched Flowers into Rose Since I used die cuts for them I dont think I needed the step where you take the petals and push them together w-the glue.

Some other notes on the LO:
--> this was a scraplift of my friend Pat's beautiful "chicken sisters" LO link: Chicken Sister sb.com LO
-->for the title word 'game' I used stickles to cover it
-->for the black flourish I used one large Prima flourish to cut it apart

 


And this is a close of the flowers:
 


 

3 comments:

Jade Cook said...

Am I your first follower? Awesome!

scrapinbabygal said...

YEAH!! I just noticed that! Thanks Jade!!

Unknown said...

:) Cute blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...