Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scrapbook LO- Hosing Off

I had an absolutely blast making this LO!! As soon as I saw these pictures and how I got the priceless closeup photo of my son getting all wet the concept for the LO was born. I knew I wanted to make waves and surround the focal photo. I used water distressing for the blue Core'dinations paper. Once, I had the paper really wet I crumpled it, scratch it w-my nails, tore it and got messy! For the waves I used a Crafter's Workshop template and a diecut from Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge to hand cut all the waves. I embossed, inked, edge distressed and glimmer misted the waves. After they were placed on the LO I added buttons and bling to them.


 



here a few close ups of the waves and distressing:

 



 



 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Clever page!

Amarilys said...

beautiful layout! love all the distressing here!

scrapinbabygal said...

Thank you so much ladies!

Unknown said...

The close up photos didn't load for me, but the layout is really cute! I love all the distressing and those waves are fab! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...