Saturday, June 9, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hello!! I haven’t done a Hunt since March!! That is far too long! I had some things happen to me that took up much of my attention so that kept me away from Scavenger Hunt and blogging, in general. I’m back and I hope to stick around! I had fun with my photos! I did use my archives, but the farthest back is May 6th! Pretty good, I think! I also had fun playing with the editing of the photos in Picasa!

Linking up with the wonderful Ashley Sisk!

 

Here we go!

1. Travel- at the beginning of May we had a weekend getaway to Reno, Virginia City Nevada

0 travel

 

2. Silly- Captain in the sand on Wednesday

IMG_4822

 

3. Black and White- only color on the flag. taken on Memorial Day

 

0 black and white

 

4. Dots/Spots- large sun spot on the piñata

 

0 spot

 

5. Paper- two buddies, Captain and Pickle, playing with stickers and paper.

 

0 boys paper

 

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my pictures!! Can’t wait to look at other interpretations!

Sabrina

 

 

6 comments:

Chicken Licken said...

Love the shot of your two boys playing....if they are like my children that only lasted 10 mins or so!!!

Melanie said...

SO glad your back!! Really lovely set. I especially love the 1st & last shots!!

Hey, I have a fun little photo challenge I co-host called Finagle a Foto. I would LOVE for you to join us! Link just opened, & the theme is pretty simple... just your favorite shot(s) you posted this week!

http://happyjax-melanie.blogspot.com/2012/06/finaglerchallenge-16-best-of-week.html

Tamar SB said...

Welcome back, hope things are ok! The flag picture is gorgeous and your little guy is so cute in the sand pit!

Ida said...

Good Set - Glad you were able to post again.
My Top Pick is that travel shot. I just love it.

Jill Wellington said...

Looked like a fun time with your two adorable boys!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a cute silly guy you've got!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...