Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wild and Wonderful Wednesday

Hello! Yesterday was definitely wild with my child that had turned into a little stinker! I couldn’t stay another minute with him inside so we bundled up, put on the rain boots and went outside. I took him over to the mud and dirt and said go for it! We dug up worms, made mud sandcastles and chased our dog. It was a blast and just want we both needed. 

IMG_3957

IMG_3960
this is Captain’s happy place! 

IMG_3968

IMG_3978
my favorite capture! 



IMG_3992
our little Lulu 

IMG_4002
picking oranges to eat

IMG_4012
a self portrait 

linking up here:



NapTime MomTog
 

Thank you for stopping by!! I will looking at other blogs later today when hubby comes home!
Sabrina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. So adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...