Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily Inspiration

Hello!! Is any else freaked out that is already December?? I know I am; this year has really flown by! And so with the start of this  month comes the amazing project started by Ali Edwards- December Daily.

As soon as I got little man fed I jumped on the computer to check out her blog and some of my favorites to look for inspiration. Due to time, I am during a digital version this year using Shutterfly. 

Here is a list of some AWESOME inspiration I have come across today:

1.  Ali Edwards Day One Post


2.  A fabulous list for Capturing the Season from Capture365


3.  Another great list of ideas to celebrate December


4. WORD ART- LOVE THESE!! I have several saved on my Christmas Pinterest board and I will save them as 4x6 pictures so I can use them in my Shutterfly book!


5. Love this beautiful kit with all the shapes and hanging ornaments for days! (if only I had Adobe Photoshop Elements… sigh)


6. An amazing and beautiful Shutterfly December Daily book


And here are a few things I will be using on my December Daily!

7. Beautiful hybrid papers from Echo Park


8.  Digital Papers from Jessica Sprague


9. Words and Banners from Jessica Sprague


I am very excited for this month and I have made a huge list of activities that I would like to do and ones that we do every year!! 

And today’s activity was raking leaves together! We had a blast together raking them, throwing leaves at each other and enjoying the blustery weather! I will post some pictures tomorrow! 

HAPPY DECEMBER!

Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...