Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Daily 8 to 10

Hi!! I know I should have had this posted on Sunday, but it’s the holiday season and that means being so busy! 

Here is Day 8

My son and I made energy bites and we had a blast making them!! My son loves getting his little measure cup of chocolate chips to eat as we make them. He also loves to pour the ingredients and help me stir. He just did  not like it when I went off to put makeup on to take the pictures Smile  He stay I was bad guy (he loves to pretend cop and I was in trouble for leaving the kitchen lol)

Dec daily 8

Day 9
Friday was a playgroup day at our favorite park. We are blessed to be a part of two playgroups so since I did a spread for our Wednesday group on Day 7 I wanted to include this group. 

dec daily 9

Day 10
We attended a birthday party for Miss Kara. I did a border of hanging ornaments and a wreath at the top to add to the festive feel of the party and season. 

dec daily 10

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!!
Happy Holidays!!
Sabrina

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooooo fun!! LOVING all the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Katie said...

This is so cute! I'm loving all your pages!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...