Friday, July 29, 2011

Week in the Life- Wednesday

Hello!! So glad to be home again and to get life back to normal!! I have been missing checking all my favorite blogs and visiting all of my friends in the blogging world!! 

We had an extremely busy Wednesday. 

The morning started with playgroup and THREE of the SIX mommies just had babies so our group has gone from six kids to NINE kids!! Oh my!! It was the first time having them all together



 IMG_9256IMG_9261
* packing up my son’s books * packing up my toiletries and makeup * hubby doing dishes * AND our dog Lulu finding another treasure- a ugly looking slug bug YUCK!! 

IMG_9269
IMG_9304IMG_9309IMG_9340IMG_9355IMG_9395
* little man got to play some throwing games and won 4 stuff animals with daddy’s help *captain was SO fascinated by the acrobat!!

linking up here:
blog- week in the life


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND READING!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like you had a fab time!! LOVING the photos from your week! :):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...