Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sketch Blogs

Hello!! Good afternoon!! We just got back from swim lessons and a quick trip to the park. I am just loving the summer activities in the morning!
I am posting to share two layouts from two of my favorite sketch blogs. I had these done before the blogs deadline, but I forgot to post them! Opps!

The first one is Sketchabilities #50. I just loved all the fun elements and the triangle that was created for maximum focus on the layout. 

I used photos from our first summer swim where my son gave me the BEST and CUTEST smile ever!! The papers are from ECHO PARK’S Splash collection which I just absolutely LOVE!! I also misted, added rain dots and a few Splash Elements stickers. Even though, this sketch was a little intimidating I absolutely love how this layout came out.

Some close ups:
IMG_8270IMG_8271IMG_8272

________________________________________

This second layout is based on last week’s Sketchy Thursday sketch. When I saw the suggested banner on the sketch I knew I just HAD to scrap the recent photos of my son and I on the Fourth. 

He wore the cutest shirt that said “little firecracker” so I used that in the title.
I used Creative Imaginations Fourth collection and Echo Park’s Metropolitan collection. 

Family 2011- 4th of July little firecracker

Some close ups:
IMG_8264IMG_8262IMG_8263

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND STOPPING BY!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Dude. LOVE these!

Katie and AJ said...

I love your layouts, especially the swim one! I love how the bubbles pop off the page. I just ordered a bunch of paper from the Splash line (I just love it!), it should actually be arriving today!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those banners on that second one! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...