Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Scrapping

Hello!!! I am so excited for this new addition to my blog. I hope that I can find more people to follow and more scrappers to be inspired by. I can’t wait to see what everyone creates!! 

I will start with the silly formalities or “rules”
1. try to comment on 5 people around your entry
2. you have until Wednesday of each week to submit your Weekend Scrapping
3. I will post the NEXT Weekend Scrapping installment AND the winner on the following Sunday
4. If chosen please go to the PICASA link and choose your FIVE RAKS. HERE IS THE LINK:
5. HAVE FUN!!

Here are my projects from my 8 hour crop (As part of my birthday present my husband offered to “tough it” out with our son so I could a day to scrap!! I had an absolute blast and was able to accomplish a ton!)
___________________________________________
YOUR FIRST MOW

I put this together during nap time. I used a Lisa Day sketch from Big Picture Scrapbooking. I followed her lead and used a bold patterned matted to the brown cardstock. I also added some die cut wheels and sunbursts with buttons.
Blake 2nd- your first mow

Some close ups:
IMG_4777IMG_4778
___________________________________________
DAY WITH ZADER

This was another Lisa Day sketch. And the photos are from a Wild Wednesday back in September with my sister’s dog, Zader. I used some awesome chipboard and patterned papers. from BELLA BLVD. that I found while shopping at the crop. LOVE THEM!! 

Family 2010- zader sept
___________________________________________

A layout from a typical day in our lives- always at the park and usually with our playgroup. On this day I dressed my son to coordinate with me since I had just bought a pretty red sweater. I just loved how the pictures came out so I did a 2pger about it! 

I added die cuts swirls and hearts, flowers and buttons. The sketch is from Sketch Support. LOVE their Sketches!! 

Some close ups:
IMG_5026IMG_5029
___________________________________________

This next one is also from BPS and Lisa Day’s class. I used some photos I took the day I got my new Canon Powershot. My son and I were visiting the in-laws so I decided to snap a few pictures of the fall foliage. 

I kept the layout really simple by challenging myself to ONLY use the Crate Paper Lemon Grass collection. Nothing else!!! Sometimes I love a challenge! 

Things we do 2010- fall in placerville
___________________________________________

HOPEFULLY you are STILL with me!! Here is my last one:

My son and his buddy, Mr. G, at the park. As we were all leaving Mr. G pulls out these awesome shades and starts strutting ‘cool dude’ poses!! My son wanted in on the attention, but there was no way Mr. G was giving up those glasses! 

Sketch Lisa Day and the awesome chipboard title piece and papers is from BELLA BLVD.
Family 2011- BL and Mr. G


NOW IT IS YOUR TURN TO LINK UP!! PLEASE LINK UP BY WEDNESDAY THE 8TH 10 PST! I will then pick a winner on Sunday when I post the NEXT “Weekend Scrapping”
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!! 




1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee these!!! you got a lot done...and they all are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...