Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Project Life Week 25

Hello and Good evening!! I am here to show you my photos from this past week.
I will be linking up here:
Blog- gitz bits 2011Blog- Naptime


1.  Sunday the 19th --->
This was not my best moment as a Mom, but I never expected this picture. I was trying to get some cute pictures of JUST my shoes (so please excuse my legs) while my son was happily playing with his pool. WELL, he saw what I was doing and came over to me. I just kept on taking pictures and told him to step back. I led him over to a certain spot and then he tripped. I did say I was so sorry to him. I felt terrible.   :( :(


IMG_6374

On a happy note we did have a wonderful Father's Day. I captured this picture of THREE generations of Poole Boys. 

IMG_6471

2. Monday the 20th ---> My cousin came over today and we had fun playing in the water and going to Chuck E. Cheese. 

IMG_6514

3. Tuesday the 21st ---> My friend Rachael and her son Mr. E came over to look at Captain’s favorite books. Well, the boys had a BLAST feeding Lulu. 

IMG_6708

4. Wednesday the 22nd ---> Another fun day with my cousin. And my son was SO HAPPY that he was still here after nap. 

IMG_6763

5. Thursday the 23rd --->
This was, overall, not a pleasant day. The only bright spot was actually painting my toes for the first time in months. 

IMG_6802

6. Friday the 24th --->
Playgroup Friday. I honestly can NOT get enough pictures of all the kids (this is only 3- including mine- of the 5 total) snacking. It is the cutest!!! 

IMG_6822

7. Saturday the 25th --->
A slow at-home kinda day. Lately, we when go outside I like to take pictures of all our snacks. These snacks were our afternoon snacks that my son didn’t care for. lol.
 IMG_6932


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great photos!! LOVING the toes! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love them snacking together. Thanks so much for linking up with me. Have a wonderful week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...