Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day Weekend. We had a busy day yesterday with a baby shower and a 2nd birthday party in the evening. It was tons of fun!
I will be linking up with Ashley Sisk’s blog:
1. Classic Still Life –—> Our grape vines growing in the backyard.
2. Self Portrait ---> I was brave and decided to take some photos of me outside while my son was painting (and then he discovered the hose to soak the painting and me).
I added some touches in Picasa- warmify and glow.
3. On the Floor ---> All the painting supplies in the backyard
4. Lines ---> Trees make all kinds of beautiful lines with all their branches
5. Fresh ---> I feel sometimes I don’t document my husband’s daily life so when he asked to put away his ‘toiletries’ I had to get a pictures. These things kept him ‘fresh’.
Thanks for stopping by!!
And come back later to see my Weekend Scrapping projects!!