Hi!! I don't know what it is but by the time Thursday hits my blogging slows down and there is nothing on the weekend; even though I have plenty to blog about!! I have a ton of layouts to share but I need to find the time.
Anyways I am posting my items for Scavenger Hunt Sundays
1. Time- My son playing with water. My wish for him is to stay youthful for as long as possible. And I love taking pictures to freeze and capture time.
2. Poetry-- Spring is such a magical time and I LOVE taking pictures of flowers in bloom. I think I have taken over 30 different trees and flowers this season. Isn't this tree stunning!!!
'Springtime is the awakening and rebirth of new life. A breathtaking color array that delivers hope and happiness. Spring is the promise of new beginnings.' by me :)
3. Outside -- We spend a lot of time outside so this shot was too easy. Here is our lunches from Saturday outside.
4. Zoom (from the car)--- This was taken on the road during our road trip the last week in March. I took about THIRTY road pictures!!
5. Isolation- While eating outside with my son I discover this bird just sitting there. At first I thought 'it' would fly away but SIX hours later the bird was still there! So, 'IT' a MOMMY bird NESTING!! I think it's so awesome to see this AND its in MY backyard. I looked up the bird on the internet and the bird is called a 'Mourning Dove.' So excited! I am going to get a bird feeder and bird food that doves can eat! :)
I just wonder if she feels ISOLATED and all alone without her 'partner'.
thanks for stopping by!!