Hello!!! Hope everyone had or is having a wonderful Easter! I had wonderful morning/early afternoon with family, but I always wish it could be all day. (my son is extremely busy and clingy at the same time so it would be lovely to have someone over during the evening). But, last night we did get to spend the evening with our friends Rachael and her son Mr. E. :)
Anyoo I am here to share my photos for this week's prompts at Scavenger Photo Hunt
1. Reflections- A photo taken on 3-15 of my son deciding that our toothbrushes are better used for painting the mirror.
2. Guess What this is?? -- This is how we spent the yucky, cold, drizzly morning. Playing Elefun which is a kids game where you catch butterflies that come out of the elephant. Our son was fascinated with it and what to understand how it works since he is very mechanical.
3. What's Inside?? -- Its a little man, a stinker, a mess making professional, a noise maker, a climber of all things dangerous, a Yo Gabba Gabba lover..... its my SON!! :)
4. Playtime- Since it was Spring Break we got to hang out with my cousin and my son's second cousin (but really i am like an Aunt to my cousin and it's my son's cousin) at the awesome Castle Park. They are so wonderful together; it's priceless!
5. Lawn and Garden -- My two kids exploring the great outdoors.
thanks for stopping by!!