Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Project Life Week 16

Hello!!! Hope everyone is having a great week!! I am busy with work, taking care of my crazy 2 year old (yesterday he drank some leave-in conditioner so i had to call poison control), designing layouts for Nuts about Sketches and Scrap that Baby and just trying to stay on sunny side of life. :) 


I will be linking up with these two blogs! 



April 17th ---> We spent the morning hanging out with sister's dog while she was away on spring break. My son enjoyed watering the dog, getting Zader water and hosing himself off. 



April 18th ---> I got out a huge bag of Easter eggs for my son to play with. They didn't really entertain him for very long like the first time. (But I got some cute pictures!)

April 19th ---> It was a slow work week since it was spring break for the kids, but the after school program (where i work) is still open. My boss and I enjoyed a great game of Scrabble to kill time!! 


April 20th ---> We spent the morning with Cousin T-Bone at our local park called Castle Park. I just love seeing my son and him together!! It's priceless! 


April 21st ---> My hubby went out to get some groceries while we went to playgroup. He also brought home the new 'natural' fries at Wendy's. My sister also came over to help me reorganize and clear out my closet. (She has been postponing helping me since my son was born BUT she finally got the time!!! yeah!!!) And we enjoyed some outside, with Captain of course, before starting. 


April 22nd ---> We spent the morning enjoying Elefun together!! My son was definitely intrigued by this contraption making butterflies come out it! (he's very mechanical)

April 23rd --> This last weekend was SO BUSY with the holiday, Easter. We started the weekend with a local event where our playgroups mat up. My son was so determined to ride the train that he waited in line, with me, for nearly 50 minutes without complaining. And I kept asking him if he wanted to leave and he kept saying "No choo choo" He is so persistent!! And to reward him I got us some Jamba Juice!! 




thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those are adorable pictures! I love Jamba Juice! Mango A GO GO is my fav!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome photos!! I want to play the Elfun game! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos! So cute. Thanks for linking up. Have a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...