Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project Life Week 15

 Hi again!! Here is my photos for Project Life this week: 


I will be linking up with these two blogs:



 April 10th-- Went out to dinner at our favorite local restaurant. Our son kept running to the fence (we sat outside) to listen to the cars and loved when a motorcycle came by.

 April 11th ---- My boys eating a Popsicle after the day was done and were having some fun. And my husband making a silly face since he didn't want this picture taken!

April 12th --- We are fortunate to have several fruit trees in our backyard and this is the beginning of the plums which will blossom in June and have fruit in late June and early July. 

April 13th --- I don't really like this picture but it really captures daily life at its best! My son was trying to run away from the house and wasn't listening to me. So, I had him in one arm, his toy lawn mower (since he was running away with that) and my camera.  
 April 14th --- My silly son all wrapped in a blanket like a burrito and I was swinging him back and forth. He was giggling so much!!

April 15th --- His favorite word is "NO MINE" and he told me "no" when I said "could i take your picture?" And then he proceeded to ripe off a flower! Such a stinker! 

 April 15th --- My sister went to San Diego for her spring break so we stopped by to hang out with mammoth dog Zader. I caught this AWESOME picture of him jumping!!! For such a beast of a dog he is incredibly agile and jumps so high!

April 16th --- We had a wonderful lunch outside and I used the self timer to take this picture!!
thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving this weeks photos!!!! The dog jumping is cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Great photos this week. Love the dog. How cool. Thanks for linking up.

Nati Tristan said...

So are wonderful pictures sabrina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...