Saturday, August 14, 2010

Motherhood Thoughts

 Going through motherhood has meant taking mental notes of all the silly, quirky, sad and interesting things that happen. Well now I am determined to document them here.

First two notes:

~~~> I bend down to brush my son's teeth and I open my mouth to show him my teeth. "Captain" then attempts to brush my teeth with his mechanical pencil! He is definitely in the "imitation" stage full swing. Anything he sees he wants to try it out: brushing my teeth, trying to sweep if he sees me doing that or make the same noise as me.

~~~> As I am making dinner for Daddy and I, I look over to see you happily playing and eating. And I think to myself: "As long as it doesn't look like, smell like or act like a veggie you will eat it." :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...